Jason qualified as a Sports Massage Therapist, completing his Diploma with the Association of Physical & Natural Therapies (APNT) before embarking on a Masters course in Osteopathy (MOst).
Sports Massage Therapist is able to help with Preparation for competition through pre-event massage and aid post-event Recovery.
Jason has played a variety of sports to a high level and understands the demands placed on the body to compete at all levels.
Sports Massage may help:
• Improve flexibility
• Frozen shoulder
• Reduce risk of injury
• Pre & post event/competition situations
• Enhance performance
• Maintain high levels of training
• Improve muscular function
• Work related caused by desk/computer work
• Repetitive strains
• Muscular strain from bending or lifting